Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ronnie Wood, Bobby Womack and Jojo, Joanne Ruocco, Part 1, 'Solid Wood' .


Come join me at Planet Drum Magazine Link, to read about my inserts from my upcoming Memoir titled, Beautiful Confusion, and Joanne Jojo Ruocco.


Starting with a summary from one of my chapters called 'Solid Wood', explaining how I was first introduced to both Bobby Womack and Ronnie and his former wife Jo Wood and how I became Bobby Womack's Drummer / Percussionist. Later I played drums with Ronnie Wood and his brother Art and maintain our friendships throughout the years.

 
Enjoy the read, and I look forward hearing your comments!
 

Love and Light,
Jojo, Joanne Ruocco

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've met and performed with some of the world's finest. I'd love to hear tale of how these sessions transpired. Keep on jammin Joanne! LeBURN

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, if you include a link to your blog I will return the favour!

Best wishes,

Joanne